raining... makes me wanna dance.. with that penguin'r
im really excited for friday! i mean there's no school! yey..
khit nmn d ko pa alam ang gagawin ko nakakaexcite paren kc wlang school.
anywayz sa ngaun i have to work to finish homework.
i really love my chemistry teacher! so sarcastic..
wayzz.. Im so hyper about making my visual journal today.
big proBoo is that i couldnt connect my printer to my pc and i really need to print out my ubberly fun pictures. shhh.. ill let my dad do it..
well, its because i've missed art.
I have neglected my passion for almost 2 years. Yet its part of me. I really need art.
I crave for it and go hyper over art. Well, luckily i found myself putting time and effort in a new club.. which is Art and Photography. The two things that are loved my me. eventhough, i surely am needing new lessons on creating pieces and forming new artist statements. I doo my best.. adure sooh!
♥ monique
