yah i found this dancing theme and i flounced with it..yikes i know i love dancing but anywayzz this is the first time i saw a theme dat i liked....
after all my old layout looked boring and old.
i still dont know wat im up to... im sure things will clear out of the way soon and i wanna fix all of my prOblems by myself. I;m tired of people telling me wat to do and i end up getting pissed..
so yahh im gonna be able to get through this by myself and only me.
gosh i'm so weird this previous days. I'm starting to get paranoid and stuff. I mean its just weird and i'm not like this. this days i feel like being alone and staying inside this house. I dont feel like goin out and socializing and stuff. am i turning eMO nyakkss not really.. jst plain
well, i jst feel so depressed ryt now. everyone is just so effed up for me.