this is my site! No haters pls

Monday, August 07, 2006

a beautiful place

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI dreamed of a paradise. A looking lighthouse beside the sea, with waves crashing beneath. Down by the lighthouse I was swinging in a hammock feeling the fresh air and the sand beneath. . The sun was high and people were running around enjoying the hot sun. Relaxing and enjoying the beauty of nature. It was white-sanded and bluish-white water. The sky was clear with few clouds and birds flying all over. But I wasn't with anyone. It was just me. Then I started to look around and explore the place. Feeling how a beautiful place would look like when you are by yourself all the time. I suddenly fell asleep. Then someone came to me. It was someone I couldn't recognize. He was just a shadow. And we together walked in the sand with our hands clasped together. Running together and lying on the sand. We wrote our names on the sand and said forever. One day i'll know he'll be my prince charming. Saving me from aloneness. For I was alone in that beautiful paradise. And I woke up. This was my dream last night.

About Me

Im a sixteen girl old gurl. Im still lost in this world and up to looking what my true meaning is. Im a person who listens to you and will try to help you with all i can.