this is my site! No haters pls

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

just my random tots

Im hella, radically bored today. I finally used blogrolling for my links. If u was/were in my links before and ur not in it now, dont get mad ":D" you are welcomed to tell it to me, i myt have jst missed it. I thoughtally want to put an entry but as you can see i dont have any topic. I am still enjoying summer and i dont want to think nothing about going back to school. Next school year im going to another school becoz we are moving to another house. Im not sure if this school will be better than the last one. I jst think that moving to another school means.. a whole new people. ANd this will be my third school. In the philippines i only studied in one school which was St. Paul College of Ilocos Sur and I was a loyal Paulinian. But i kinda like moving to another school here which is weird. And tomorrow we will be going to that school. I kinda liked my former school for i started to have friends and all. As you can see my high school became longer when we came here in the states. I shoulda be graduating at 16 but its like im gona graduate at 17 sigh! a year more!
For the past few days, i have been indulging myself with lots of fooDs. Haha! I've been eating and eating everything. And the result is i had gained weight! Poor me! hehe.. truth is i dont care... I might care after somthime but not now..! hahahaha.... I dont plan on gaining more!
Ohh it lOOks good outside and i would want some swimming but its far too sunny and i dont feel like getting more tan.. I far too dark now.. tOOOTsie Ooomsie

About Me

Im a sixteen girl old gurl. Im still lost in this world and up to looking what my true meaning is. Im a person who listens to you and will try to help you with all i can.