this is my site! No haters pls

Saturday, September 02, 2006

backin

my blog is becoming very boring.
i couldnt update a lot nowadays because im kinda busy adjusting w/ my new school.
anywayz, right now i jst came home. I ate a lot. My tummy feels oh so good.
these weekend is jst wat i need to have some rest and yah its a three day weekend because monday is labor day. NO SCHOOL, fun stuff. It'll also be mY friends B-day party. Yesh!

My whole week was all about school. Homeworks, quizzes, tests and notes. It was kinda busy.
The last time i updated was when i didnt go to school because i had a dental appointment.
One of my classes is psychology and im liking it. The teacher is fun. I think we should study him for psychology because of his upbeat and laid back nature. Besides that, we havent had any major discussions in that class and he allows everything other teachers dont. i.e. eating.

I dont think i would care about my grades because they will be aweseomely low. I dont like studying outside school. I will do my homewrk and projects but not read books. I will greatly participate inside the class and so on. Schoolwork outside school isnt just my thing. But this makes me fail test and other stuff. hahaha!

About Me

Im a sixteen girl old gurl. Im still lost in this world and up to looking what my true meaning is. Im a person who listens to you and will try to help you with all i can.