this is my site! No haters pls

Friday, September 29, 2006

tgif footballe

tgif...

but its friday but this was the busiest day ever..
this would be one of the busiest friday ever. i had two test and had to present stuff at school. I didnt really know what I was saying so I jst talked and talked. After that, LUnch was fun..
I didnt eat but there was like 4 fights in school. Dont worry im not gonna get shot at nOrthern.

AFter school I went to Aya's house imediately and did stuff on myspace. Myspace wHOrin. jst kiddin. WEll her friend went to her house so we had to walk around the neighboorhood. And cam whOred' And friday nights are fOOtball nights. Unluckly Riverside*previous school. lost to Hillside! what a game. I didnt know that rhs team was like dat. They were bad i should say. Not that i dont like them. They just suxed.

Anyways.. I hate moving.. Well, not every part of it. I love the fact that you're ganna get to stay in a new environment and stuff but... the sad part is being a littel far away from your friends. bUt just a littel far away though. .

And i cant pack... I dont know how to get all my stuff in boxes..
I need serious help here people..

anyways... AS i always sayy.. Have a Nice And safE weekend..

Love ya'll
Monic

About Me

Im a sixteen girl old gurl. Im still lost in this world and up to looking what my true meaning is. Im a person who listens to you and will try to help you with all i can.