this is my site! No haters pls

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

scHool stuff..

as you can see, yesterday was my dental appointment. And because I hate toothaches I took some medicine before the medicine wore of. At first I wsnt able to sleep last nyt. But after a few time I fell asleep. Then Something weird happend I woke up at five a.m. So, I went back to sleep. I was dreaming that it was cold and raining outside and looked at the clock. I couldn't see it so still I went back to sleep once more. At 7:10 my dad was rampaging my door w/ loud knocks for I overslept. He asked me, " Are you going to school today?" Dumb me, I told him "yeah!" My school starts at 7:30 and I had been late for atleast twice a week. Well, If you had seen my other blogs saying I was late and late again, you know how i am. But, the fact that doesnt make me care being late is because my teacher doesnt care at all. She doesnt even check attendance I think. But reminiscing my dads question. I could have just said NO and have a few reasons here and there.

I think my day is ok comparing to my friends. Some of them got "not so good" grades because of a teachers grading system that is unfair and unreasonable. And my friend quit "Grease," a school play.

As for me, I for sure hate Math and Math hates me. Math isn't really my thing. I dont know why we study math and who came up w/ it. I totally hate it. This statement have been in my mind since i started school. From addition to precal i jst hate math. Isnt there calculators and machines that do math for use? Shouldn't teachers just teach us how to use them? Instead of making us do equations and solve for graphs? Anyways, I got a captivating "C" on my hnrs Pre-CAlculus..

Then there's my awesome Psychology class. Before going to this class, Psychology didnt suite my interest for I was innocent about it. But right now I enjoy being in this class. I love learning about Peoples disorders and how you are normal even w/ the Most weird things you do.
And My teacher is just as awesome.

And tomorrOw is Camille's bday! haPPy sweet sixteen!!!

About Me

Im a sixteen girl old gurl. Im still lost in this world and up to looking what my true meaning is. Im a person who listens to you and will try to help you with all i can.