hay naku...
nakakaasar tlga ng time ngaun. i need to get a life. i've been studying so much this year. pero ung grades ko nmn wla pinagbago. forget school. anyways..
a lot of things have been bothering me for the last month. I've been hurting each night and I dont know. the first half of this year was a disaster. It was an Up and Down each way passing through. I lost my phone, which was the worst. I still want the privacy of owning one and its my little haven. I placed myself in the biggest disaster after that. Then I started to change dahil nun. I cant really say what happened because until now i cant believe it happened. My dad also became paranoid bout me using the phone. I also found out that I might be moving to another house and not in another state. Yes.. Im keeping my oLd friends and a nEW school sounded a disaster. tHen the summer came and i was in a blissfuL situation. iT was very hasty, i couldnt even handle it. Pero mga effects nya is lOng termm gaaHH!!!!!! until Now i dont really now what hpend.. I nid explanations but no one can really make dem exept me? i dont really now. I need to find where i was but the road back is erased. Until now.. its still very fresh and all. DAys past but not mY heart. hmpf... sorry for being emOtic.. right now.. i jst need someone.. who would understand me... how i miss my oLd friends.. :(( sigh..
this is my site! No haters pls
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(64)
-
▼
September
(17)
- tgif footballe
- emo_tish
- tOKyo drift
- bye summer..
- school days are so busy........ im a so happy for ...
- scHool stuff..
- day w/ me dentist
- bored lols
- tgif
- almost friday
- SChool Lights OUt
- im backsorry for not been here for the past few da...
- its a happy tuesday.
- solitary momentsdreadful commentsi am torn, feelin...
- jst great
- coz im just a girllooking for the true meaning of ...
- backin
-
▼
September
(17)
About Me
- monic
- Im a sixteen girl old gurl. Im still lost in this world and up to looking what my true meaning is. Im a person who listens to you and will try to help you with all i can.