today was the end of my three day weekend.
eventhough i couldn't wake up this morning i sucked up every thought of being sick and the thought of staying home. i wouldnt want to miss 2 days of school on the first two weeks of it. it started out as cloudy cold yet i wore a skirt. NOw its sunny hot. I guess i didnt realize that it would be freezing in school. I was one of the very few people wearing skirts today. Some did have sweatshirts and longsleeves w/ them. As for me, it was my skirty day.
I should be working my hmworks right now.
I could have been finished w/ one of them.
But the urge of getting online, kills my time.
I wont be finishing my homework and a project in psychology by past midnight.
Its my estimate, ill be writing an essay and prepare for and experiment of behaviors for tomorows presentation.
I dont think i would come up w/ and experiment worth living for infront of the class until then.
Yet now, i need to relaxe becoz i dont want to explode.
kidding...
Anywayz, yesterday i hanged out w/ my finay friends and had a pOOL party!
this was coz my friends bday was last friday.
yey! it was freezing. The pooL was really cold. But i just couldnt stop myself to go in the water when everyone is having fun and all. My assumption that it was freezing was so real.
I jumped in and The water was below freezing i should say. But my friends looked like they werent cold and as if they wehre in Africa> JOking.. haha
It was fun and eventhough i didnt know them fairly well.
this is my site! No haters pls
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(64)
-
▼
September
(17)
- tgif footballe
- emo_tish
- tOKyo drift
- bye summer..
- school days are so busy........ im a so happy for ...
- scHool stuff..
- day w/ me dentist
- bored lols
- tgif
- almost friday
- SChool Lights OUt
- im backsorry for not been here for the past few da...
- its a happy tuesday.
- solitary momentsdreadful commentsi am torn, feelin...
- jst great
- coz im just a girllooking for the true meaning of ...
- backin
-
▼
September
(17)
About Me
- monic
- Im a sixteen girl old gurl. Im still lost in this world and up to looking what my true meaning is. Im a person who listens to you and will try to help you with all i can.