this is my site! No haters pls

Monday, September 04, 2006

jst great

ok, im becoming a different person nowadays. I used to talk on the phone all night. I would talk to any guy who wishes to talk to me and discuss anything. I would feel like i need to talk to someone. But a mistake failed me and i lost my phone. This happened last january. Now im MISSING the fun part. The freedom to talk on the phone without any disturbance or annoyance. And the comfort of having a cellphone with you. But, sadly i think i need one ryt now. After not having a cellphone i moved on with the landline. I used it alot of times and like a cellphone. It was like mine. But another incident happened. My dad tried to sneak on the other phone and he listened to a private conversation. Well, goodthings happen and he caught things that isnt really necessary for him to know and listen to. So i got caught once more. And sadly i couldnt use the phone or anything like before and its creeping me out. I need a phone to live my life normally. I need privacy! I dont like people sneaking up and listening to my own PRivate conversations. My dad doesnt respect that. I need my some space in my life and if i dont get it funny things can happen.
If i was in the philippines i would just get me my phone so easily but having to stay here in the states is just a disadvantage in getting one. I can only get a prepaid phone which is not so good.
I could sneak this phone out of my parents eyeballs. But it doesnt have a great service and i could be wasting money on this kind of phone.

About Me

Im a sixteen girl old gurl. Im still lost in this world and up to looking what my true meaning is. Im a person who listens to you and will try to help you with all i can.